Please take a moment to read the following policy that explains how we collect, use, and disclose the personal information that you provide to us on our websites, mobile applications, in person, over the telephone and other digital and social media platforms (together referred to as the "Platforms"). It also explains how we collect information using cookies and related technologies when you use our Platforms.
Where we offer our products for sale online and offline, you must also read the applicable Terms & Conditions for governing the purchases made in this way.
2. Information you provide to us and how do we use it
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our website, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information including your name and address, e-mail address and telephone number. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable VGC to provide you with the services you select.
- When you purchase products online, in person or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services), visit our Office or contact the Sales Administrators across different platforms.
- If you choose to interact with VGC via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the Cookies section.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfill purchase orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after service communication
- Manage our accounts and records
- Assist with your inquiries and requests
- Send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so and in accordance with your communication preferences
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
There are two categories of cookies used:
- First party cookies, served directly by VGC to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by VGC to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Platform.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third-party service provider on our Platform, and can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
The Platforms may use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party platforms after you leave our Platforms, and we may use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Platforms, viewing of ads and of our content and to evaluate the effectiveness of our direct marketing campaigns. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which are based on your visits to the Platforms and other apps and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested in.
Third party tracking technologies are not controlled by us, even if they are associated with our Platforms or our ads. Statements regarding our practices do not apply to the methods for collecting information used by these third parties and others or the use of the information that such third parties collect. We make no representations regarding the policies or practices of third party advertisers or advertising networks or exchanges or related third parties.
5. Sharing your information
We DO NOT share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
We will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in section 2
We will disclose your personal information to law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party when required by a legal or regulatory obligation.
6. Protecting your information
We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. Employee has limited access to personal information unless it is necessary for them to provide products or services to you. We have appropriate technical and physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
7. Your Right
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related non-marketing communications, such as e-mail updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com
You may unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link in any VGC marketing e-mails.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. The Platform is not directed at anyone who we know to be under the age of 18, nor do we collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not use the Platform and should not submit any personal information to us.
9. Contact us
Unit 13 12/F, Vanta Industrial Centre
21-33 Tai Lin Pai Road, Kwai Chung, NT
(852) 3583 0048